here for Entry Requirements
To apply for the SIT TESOL Certificate Course, choose one of the following
1. Download the application (MS Word
Document) and email as an attachment to email@example.com
NOTE: $295 non-refundable deposit should be sent after final acceptance
619 Shadowbrook Dr.
Grand Junction, CO 81504
Make check payable
to Global TEFL
2. Contact us by email or phone to request an application:
NOTE: The application will be sent as an email attachment unless otherwise
1. Fill out and submit written application.
2. Have a phone interview with an SIT Trainer that takes approximately
3. Upon acceptance (at the phone interview) receive an acceptance letter.
4. The $295 non-refundable deposit will need to be submitted to secure
a place in the course. (see refund policy
for more details)
Non-Native Speakers of English applying for the
Non-native speakers of English must demonstrate English language proficiency
by way of the application process (equivalent TOEFL 600 non-native speakers)
Note: Upon acceptance, it is not guaranteed that a certificate will be
issued. If it is judged by the trainers during the course that the participant's
level of English is not such as to be credible to intermediate and advanced
level ESL/EFL students and yet all other requirements are met, the participant
may receive a Letter of Learning in lieu of the SIT TESOL Certificate.
Please note that Global TEFL is not authorized to issue the Form I-20.
Teacher Training Certificate for International Students)